Home' Border Enterprise : October 2012 Contents OCTOBER 2012 EnTERPRiSE DiREcT 7
Shop 3, 19 Catherine Cres
Lavington NSW. P02 6057 7800
are just the
You enter a building, you
immediately notice the comfortable
ambient temperature, observe the
quiet opening of the doors and the
intelligent use of lighting.
This doesn’t happen by chance.
Such environments are created by
A reliable, cost effective, remotely
monitored, building technical
maintenance, refurbishment, repair and
replacement service monitored 24 hours
-We’re there, even when you’re not.
That’s the Airmaster promise.
Service & Maintenance
is our business
• Chiller & Compressor Specialists
• Direct Digital Control (DDC)
• Boiler Capabilities
• Project Installations
• Essential Service Maintenance
• Electrical Capabilities
• Water Treatment
MOST LaRGE BUSInESSES In aUSTRaLIa nOW HaVE a CORpORaTE SOCIaL RESpOnSIBILITY pOLICY.
- Promote the sponsor at every opportunity
- Acknowledge the sponsor in every media story you release
- Communicate with your members to ensure they look after
- Invite the sponsor to events and to give prizes at awards nights
- Establish more than one key contact in case the main contact
- Keep your sponsor informed about the club, especially any
potential unpleasant publicity
- Before signing a new sponsor, give existing sponsors the
opportunity to address any concerns they may have
- If you have sold naming rights, you must acknowledge them in
everything you say and do
- Send your sponsor an evaluation report.
Several studies have shown that the primary reasons driving SMEs
to sponsor sports tourism events were related to supporting their
local community and to be seen as socially responsible by giving
something back. Engaging in sponsorship to achieve bottom-line
objectives was considered secondary to community involvement but
there certainly are benefits for businesses.
These include opportunities to introduce and promote new products
to a marketplace; rewarding sales staff; entertaining current and/or
potential clients; increasing media and public exposure; enhancing
or changing an image; improving employee morale; reaching
new market segments and distribution channels; and locking out
Links Archive May 2012 May 2013 Navigation Previous Page Next Page